Weavers Cottage is part of a Grade II listed building. It has beams and mullioned windows and many other character features.
The Cottage comprises:
- Living/dining room with a real coal fire. Television, video and DVD player.
- Kitchen with traditional Belfast sink and pine work tops. The kitchen is well equipped with an electric oven and hob, a dishwasher, microwave and fridge/freezer. The washing machine/dryer is located in the outhouse, and is shared with the Loft.
- Double bedroom with a beautiful antique brass bed
- Twin room with feature window seat, beautiful cast iron fireplace with pull out bed or cot
- Bathroom with a bath/shower, sink and wc
- Front paved garden area with table and chairs, giving a good vantage point for the steam trains
Also included are:
- Free wi-fi
- Full central heating for the winter months
- Linen provided per week
- On-site parking
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- We also welcome one small, well behaved dog