Weavers Loft is a beautifully restored part of a Grade II listed building and is accessed from the rear of the Cottage by a short flights of steps. Weavers Loft is a fully self-contained flat.
The Loft comprises:
- Living/dining room with an electric cast iron flame-effect stove. Television, video and DVD player.
- Well equipped kitchen with an electric oven/hob, microwave and fridge. The washing machine/dryer is located in the outhouse, and is shared with the Cottage.
- Double bedroom
- Bathroom with shower, sink and wc
Also included are:
- Free wi-fi
- Full central heating for the winter months
- Linen provided per week
- On-site parking
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- We also welcome one small, well behaved dog